I am getting some good feed back about my crazy experiences as a mother. Perhaps everyone likes to hear that someone else's life is more chaotic that their own or perhaps it is just good for a laugh. Whatever the reason I will continue to post the random craziness that happens in our house in an effort to see the funny side of things (even if it takes several month before it seems funny.) Like this one...
The last week or so of school I was so busy with tutoring and kids that was kind of in a daze. One morning I was getting the kids ready for school when I failed to watch for Bryce's bus and heard as it was pulling away. I ran out and tried to wave them down but failed. It wasn't so bad. I was going to the gym so I figured I would hurry and drop Bryce off on the way. So, I bolted upstairs to change and get him to school on time. Right in the middle of changing I looked out the window and saw the bus pull back up (it had turned around and came back for us) and to my dismay I watched Bryce, his little sister and our dog (Red) all climb on the bus. I threw whatever clothes I could reach (you know when you trying to run and put your pants on at the same time...) and got outside to find the bus driver cracking up as the bus monitor held the dog for all the kids on the bus to pet. As I pull my child and Red down the steps (hoping to not flash anyone since I was not dressed appropriately) and off the bus I heard Bryce say that maybe next time Red could come to school with him.
Lesson Learned: Perhaps this is how God designed kids to keep us humble.

No comments:
Post a Comment