Yes Paxton you have a hottie wife who is pretty, talented and a great presenter to the youth.You both have wonderful kids who are unique and so intelligent. We love you all and hope to be able to spend more time with you this winter.Thanks for the blog. It's a great way to stay in touch.Love Mom Q
What a sweet husband! And I agree that you're beautiful, Jaymie. I think it's hilarious to picture the EFY boys chasing after you.
I agree with Paxton! You are a beautiful mom and wife! Keep up the good work! (Keep sharing your tips with me on all you know! I have lots to work on!)
Paxton... I think you are the hot one.. Red hair (Grrrrr).- Alistair
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes Paxton you have a hottie wife who is pretty, talented and a great presenter to the youth.
You both have wonderful kids who are unique and so intelligent. We love you all and hope to be able to spend more time with you this winter.
Thanks for the blog. It's a great way to stay in touch.
Love Mom Q
What a sweet husband! And I agree that you're beautiful, Jaymie. I think it's hilarious to picture the EFY boys chasing after you.
I agree with Paxton! You are a beautiful mom and wife! Keep up the good work! (Keep sharing your tips with me on all you know! I have lots to work on!)
Paxton... I think you are the hot one.. Red hair (Grrrrr).
- Alistair
Post a Comment