Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For the ladies

Alright Girls, I have to share this article on the female side of marital intimacy. I have spoken with this author (who is LDS) and she is wonderful. She gives great information in a very respectful but straight forward way and doesn't shy around subjects. It is great for anyone that wants to make their marriage awesome. She has a ton of articles on her sight so browse around when you get there. I especially agree with her thoughts on how our sexuality is a wonderful part of being a woman and when we embrace it rather than shy away it can really enhance our self esteem. I know I can pin point when I figured that out and that it has made a huge difference in my confidence and thus happiness. I think we should change the axiom to: I am woman hear me purr...

http://www.strengtheningmarriage.com/blog/

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is awesome! I love Laura! Great plug for her Jaime.