Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Evolution of Packman

Here is how we went about building Paxton's Packman costume:

The frame: $15 and three 1/2 hours












The skin: $4.50 (thanks to the ward for letting us recycle their vinyl table cloths) and 4 hours

















The harness and details: $2 and 1 hour












Having all the kids at trunk-or-treat yell, "Hey, there is a huge piece of cheese": Priceless


PS: Paxton won his work Halloween contest! At least I get free movie tickets for my labor.

8 comments:

Reese said...

That's hilarious! Whether he looked like cheese or Packman, it's awesome that you made it for him!

Brookie said...

haha!!! that is great!!

J and Ris said...

What memories that brought back for Justin and me!

(me)linda said...

Holy elaborate costume, Packman!
You earned that night out to the movies. :) So very very funny!

Annie said...

Wow, that is dedication. I am completely impressed :)

Melissa Oman said...

That is amazing! You are awesome to make his costume. I think I would have slapped a cowboy hat on Paul and some overalls and said there you go. You're a farmer. =) Great work! Your kids look really cute.

Tiffany said...

This post made me laugh out loud. Steve's reaction was pretty funny, too.

Kris and Nathan said...

Nathan said Longshot was Pacman for Halloween, but I just couldn't picture it. Now, I totally get it! I love the cheese comment - right on!