Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My bad

To add to my list of things I have done to embarrass my kids (up there with letting our dog get on the bus and unknowingly letting Avery go to a playground in a dress without any underwear on under it) today I sent Bryce to school with a note for his teacher in his backpack. I guess I had forgotten to unpack one of the pockets of his backpack from our trip the other week because instead of pulling out the note for his teacher he pulled out a handful of girls underwear in the middle of his Kindergarten classroom. It's a good thing I'm not running for Mother of the Year.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ha! I love it! Poor Bryce :( Whatever, you'd still win for mother of the year. You're AWESOME!

(me)linda said...

Totally cracked me up. It's those kind of moments that keep life interesting!