Sunday, March 8, 2009

Catwalk

Here are a few pictures of my fist (and only) fashion show. It was at the Karcher Mall and was, of course, for the pageant. I am happy to say, I didn't fall, even when my four inch heel went through a crack in the runway. It wasn't as nerve wrecking as I was anticipating.


7 comments:

Nonni said...

What's with the chick in the swim wear? You look nice---good job on the not falling:)

Jaymie Quigley said...

We got to pick out outfits from some of the stores and that is what she picked. Why, I can only guess...

(me)linda said...

Hott top Jaym!! You look amazing. I love the girl behind you. Looks like a cross between the Kentucky Derby and Marti Gras. :)

Ware Family said...

I like the outfit you picked. I'm confused on the swim wear too, not like it's freezing cold or anything, but hey what do I know about pageants??
I'm impressed you didn't fall. I've slipped on my kitchen floors in heels, so I'm pretty sure that would have been it for me.

J and Ris said...

You look great in that color! I should have come and watched it! What fun experiences you are having!

Anne said...

Look how tan your legs are! You look fabulous!

Melissa Oman said...

How fun. You look great. The girl in the swim stuff looks so out of place. What was she thinking? Good luck!