Friday, March 13, 2009
Cold Feet
For as long as I can remember I have experienced a biological phenomenon that I have yet to read about in any text book or medical journal. I am therefore naming it pedipolarism. The symptoms are as follows; whatever I have done in a day and whatever time I choose to go to bed, simply because I have decided to go to bed, my feet become freezing cold. And because they are cold they will, by natural response, seek another source of heat (usually my husband's legs) to reach a thermal equilibrium. I have decided to do some very scientific research, by posting this to my blog, and see how many other women suffer from this uncomfortable diagnosis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Mine don't, but I've learned to avoid Greg's feet like my life depends on it. And I expect that it may, because I'm pretty sure I would get hypothermia if I allowed him to use me for a heater. What a good man Packy is.
I am NOT the only one!! This is a nightly phenomenon at my house too!!
Uh, yep. I have that too.
I am also a fellow sufferer.
I have started using a rice bag, it works better than my husband's feet/legs even!
(He likes it better too.)
And you're right that the feet know when you're going to bed. Right now I'm fine, but come 10 pm, something changes.
that's what hot pads are for...unca dale
I would be in the same boat as you! I could be dressed in sweats and sweatshirt all day long and still, my feet are ice cold! Thank goodness I have Justin!
I have this too, much to Jef's shagrin. I like his "knee pits" the best for warmth.
Oh my gosh, ME TOO!! Lately it's spread to my entire body, but the feet are definitely the most freezy :) I think it may be because the ice cream goes straight to my toes.
I am the same way!!!
Me too! Me too! Although I don't find it nearly as uncomfortable as Jeff does! haha!
Post a Comment