If you go to this website you can vote for me for a pageant popularity contest. Not a big deal, but you can if you want. I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday! Wish me luck!
I voted for you too- yours was one of the only naturally beautiful photos- the rest were these weird angled prom-y sort of fake pictures. Anybody can look good with photoshop, but you are naturally gorgeous. By the way, after I voted, the screen said: "Results will be available November 30, 1999"??? ten years ago?
6 comments:
You got my vote! I can't wait to see you rock it!!!
I totally voted for you. You are SOOO photogenic ;) Also, you're a hottie.
So haught Jaymie! Good luck!
YOU GOT MY VOTE GIRLFRIEND!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT!! GOOD LUCK!!
I voted for you, my hottie wife. [Paxton]
I voted for you too- yours was one of the only naturally beautiful photos- the rest were these weird angled prom-y sort of fake pictures. Anybody can look good with photoshop, but you are naturally gorgeous. By the way, after I voted, the screen said: "Results will be available November 30, 1999"??? ten years ago?
Post a Comment