Our sweet baby girl turned 4 this month. I know she isn't much of a baby but I totally admit I am in denial. She has been such a joy to have in our family. She has one of those naughty smiles that make it so hard to get mad at her and a laugh that can light up a room. Paxton and I get the biggest kick just watching her run around trying to be as big as her brother and sister. I'm so lucky to have such awesome kids!
3 comments:
Avery is such a beautiful child!
It's hard to believe she's four already. Time just won't stand still for anything, eh!
I hate it when they start to get so big. The twins are going to be five in just over a month and it makes me sick...so SAD!!! They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment