Gotta love the small town parade. Lots of horses, home-made floats and tractors. A lot of the bigger parades can't throw candy any more but this one had plenty and the kids had a blast. I have decided I love living in a small town but withing 20 minutes from the mall. It is just about perfect.
Good ole K town knows how to party. :) We were actually supposed to come out there and hang with Bry and Jen, but we missed it. Sad, because I do so love a good parade. Fun pictures!
5 comments:
Good ole K town knows how to party. :) We were actually supposed to come out there and hang with Bry and Jen, but we missed it. Sad, because I do so love a good parade. Fun pictures!
Way cute pictures...I love this town too:)
This is a large town for me...I know sad huh!!
way cute. I miss this town:(
We totally forgot about the parade!!
Your kids are so big! Looking at pictures of Shaylee makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone -- she looks so much like you, Jaymie!
Post a Comment