Looking at little Jacob's traumatic life made me grateful for lots of things I often take for granted. This little guy never lived with both his parents (who were also never married). Before his foster home, he didn't have anyone who taught him how to dress himself or use utensils. He didn't have anyone who brushed his teeth or gave him basic medical attention. He was always placed second behind drugs and lived in a house where he was constantly in danger. I know I have lived a charmed life and I have so many people who sacrificed to make it that way. So the top ten things I am grateful for this weekend are:
1. Forever Families
2. True Eternal Love
3. Forgiveness
4. Parents who loved me unconditionaly
5. Siblings and inparticular sisters
6. My health
7. My home
8. Good books
9. Good food
10. Forever friends
Happy Thanksgiving!
PS I finished reading Hunger Games (Books 1&2) for the second time. Move over Twilight here comes the next big thing!

2 comments:
hey jaymie:) do you own those books? if so, can i borrow them:) also, email me so i have your address to add you to my blog:)
brookebringhurst@hotmail.com
love ya...xoxo
LOVE Hunger Games!!! They'll make great movies! Too bad we have to wait for the 3rd to come out!
Post a Comment