Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4

As the baby of the family I admit Avery gets spoiled a bit. But it is so hard to resist. I wish she could be 4 forever. (But then again I said that when she was three.)


Just after New Years we stopped to see Colin. We usually go three times a year, Christmas, Memorial Day and Colin's birthday. I think that is just about right for us. We were lucky to have Paxton's mom and dad, brother and sister-in-law and his grandma there with us. It helps to have family but it about broke my heart to watch Paxton's Dad wrap his arm around Paxton while they both cried. I don't think time can heal all wounds but it does make them more managable somehow. Besides, if it hadn't been for Colin, we wouldn't have Jacob now.

My five beautiful babies.

2 comments:

Brookie said...

so sweet. i love the hand pictures.

Anne said...

That post made me teary. Like Brooke, I love the hand pictures too. Very sweet.