Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mexico!!

May was one heck of a month for us. I got to shoot my first two weddings, Shaylee got baptised, we got to go through the temple with Jacob, had a TON of family here to celebrate our adoption, had a best friend come visit for a few days and ended with a seven day cruise to Mexico. More pictures to come but here are a few from our cruise.

2 comments:

Kira: said...

Looks like fun. What did you think of Carnival? I've heard mixed reviews- but it *looks* fun :-) We went on Princess to Alaska last summer. Can't wait to do another cruise, next time somewhere warm!

Busy month- but it sounds like a very happy month!

Jenni Rollins said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!!! It makes me long for a week-long vacation where Ryan and I didn't even have the option to do any work. =) I think that that type of vacation is a while away, but that's alright.

You deserved a trip away!