Avery told her Kindergarten teacher that it isn't OK to tounge kiss your cousins because that is the worst way to get germs. It is ok to share straws with people in your family though. I have no idea where she heard that. Luckily her teacher thought it was flat out hilarious. Between her and Bryce I am going to be notorious at their school.
The other day Bryce was asking how many jobs he would have to do to save up for this big lego thing that he wanted and I told him it was seventy dollars. He smaked his head and said,"Mom, I don't know how I'm going to get that much money by doing job cause I would have to work all day and all night. And I don't have any wiggly teeth right now so I would have to get someone to punch me in the face so then the tooth fairy can come and I just don't thing that would feel very nice."

1 comment:
hahahaha.... your kids are the best. hilarious. love it so much.
Post a Comment