Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Dear Babies

A little while ago I finished a book that was a collection of our family pictures, our blog and your scanned art work. I've loved it so much that I'm determined to keep up with this blog in one way or another. I have however decided to change how I write a bit. I'm going to write to you, instead of just about you.

I love you all so very much. You four little bodies are everything to me. I am so blessed to be mom to such sweet, loving kids. I realize that I've been more than a little stressed lately and that I have yelled and shouted more than I like and I promise I will do better. It has been one of the hardest six months I can remember but that isn't an excuse for raising my voice. I've been trying to work on one characteristic each month but I keep coming back to patience. Honestly I've NEVER been good at that one, ask grandma :)

Bryce, I'm so proud of you for being willing to be the spokesman for the scouts at the library event tonight. I know you hate being in front of people you don't know but you are going to be awesome. I KNOW it.

I love you all with all my heart,

Mom

3 comments:

Lynnie said...

Patience is the virtue I keep coming back to again and again and again…. I think every mom does :-)

Shannon said...

He did great! Once he got going you couldn't even tell he was nervous.

Jenni Rollins said...

*tears* love it. =) And I love you, Jaymie.