Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mr.B

Hello Cute Boy,

I didn't forget to write for your birthday Bryce. I've just been busy throwing parties! I like parties but I get a little worn out in February. I kinda botched your and Jacob's birthday party this year. I got busy getting ready for Jake's baptism and having company and we didn't make it to Monkey Business. But you seemed OK to go to U-swirl instead. Grandma and Grandpa met us there. We do tend to have family reunions in odd places. At least it wasn't Sam's Club this time! Uncle Mike brought Arita with him and you introduced yourself as "the brainiac of the family." It's true, you are so good with facts that you teach me something new almost every day! You are so adorable with all the wonderful lego projects. You told us yesterday when you grow up you wanted to design lego toys. You would be amazing at that! I'm excited to find out what you are going to be someday. Whatever you do, you will be wonderful. You are one of the kindest, sweetest boys I know and I'm so lucky to have you as my son! Love you tons and tons!

Mom

No comments: