Friday, June 27, 2008

Quote of the Day

I like to keep track of funny things that my kids make me say. You know when see your two year old approach your dog with a purple marker and then you hear yourself yell, "Don't color the dog!"
Did I really just say that? I must think that at least once a day so I started writing them down. I call this The List.

1. It’s not ok to draw on your brother

2. Please don’t like the van

3. Fish don’t need toilet paper

4. I told you not to lick your dad’s razor

5. I guess when you eat something upside down it comes out your nose

6. Our VCR had a car accident

7. If you put your fingers in his mouth it is not his fault if he bites you

8. Bryce mooned the missionaries today

9. You cut your hair... again

10. No, you’re supposed to pee BEHIND the bush

11. Why are you wearing your brother’s underwear?

12. Please don’t put carrots up your nose

13. Why is there a cow in our toaster

14. I don’t know what snot is for

15. Yes, he did look kind of like a porcupine

16. Please don’t bark at people we don’t know.

17. That is glue, not chapstick.

18. Did you say she flushed Lighting McQueen?

19. Get the turtle out of the refrigerator.

20. He wants to be a transformer when he grows up.

21. What have you done that is good today? No, that was not a trick question.

22. No, he does not have six babies in his tummy.

23. I’m going crazy…. No, you can’t come.

24. yeah, maybe if you save your nickels you can buy a helicopter someday

25. Get the turtle out of your mouth

26. Who drew smiley faces on the toilet paper?


Kids can be way too much fun...

4 comments:

Bagh-daddy said...

Jaymie Baby--

I love you and the little Wiggly Quigleys to pieces. It's a great idea to record the funny things that kids make you say. I wish I had done more of that when you were young(er). BTW, shouldn't quote #2 be "Please don't lick the van?" Sorry, it's just the auditor in me coming out.

LOVE,

Bagh-daddy

JoJo said...

And of course... "What did I do with that poop?"

Tiffany said...

haha... these are hilarious. I love this idea. I'm going to have to start doing this as well. Your blog makes me smile- and on days like today... I really need a good reason to!

(me)linda said...

You were right. I did laugh...a lot. :) Life is always entertaining with little kids around. Thanks for sharing your blog!