I had the chance to teach Bryce's primary class on Sunday. Since I was asked last minute I took the prerogative to pick whatever lesson I wanted to teach. And I chose "I am thankful for animals." During the class I asked, "What animals to we get food from?" The dialoge went something like this:
Chloe: I know! Kangaroos!
Tanner: I think Lamanites.
Me: Chloe, you have eaten Kangaroo before?
Chloe: No, but sometimes my dad catches chickens and kills them and then he makes us eat them.
Bryce: I like spiders, they are insects that have eight legs. The most dangerous one is called a crab spider.
Me: Uh..... We keep some animals as pets. Do you guys have any pets?
Kira: We have a dog. But it's dead.
Bryce: We have a dog and turtle but I lost the turtle.
Chloe: We had a pet elephant but it ate our dog house and then we had to get a new dog house.
Me: (with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard) Ok, so, some animals we use to carring things for us. When I as little I got to ride on a camel. do you guys know where camels live?
Tanner: I think in Zeramemla.
Kira: I had a pet elephant once too.
Ya gotta love those little kids.

1 comment:
That story is absolutely hilarious! So, so funny.
Post a Comment