Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Get it to go!




We traveled down to Utah last weekend (my brother got married) and of course had to stop for fast food on the way down. I think fast food is chemically engineered to smell amazing when you are hungry. That is the only reason I can account for wanting it. Inevitably I smell it, buy it, eat it and then wonder why I ate it. Anyway, we bought dinner and our total came out to $35! Ridiculous! And the kids didn't even eat half of their dinner. So, after repeating this scenario several times over our trip I have decided to rebel... Next time we head out I am going to order a Papa John's pizza and pick it up on our way out. Once it cools off a bit I can pass it around with napkins and call it good. It is no messier than greasy fries and ketchup, it is cheaper, healthier, and I don't get the grease chills after I eat it. I'll let you know how it goes...

By the way, here are some wedding pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite travel foods. We usually would get a Little Ceasers pizza to go and then just be on our way. It is great.