My Dad used to make these when I was a kid and call them Jaylius (his name is Jay). I think I corrected people who tried to call them Julius until I was in high school. They are a fun treat anyway:
sounds good I am going to try these tomorrow! Out here in Cali they have this place called orange Juilis ad they make something similar to that and kinda easier.It is kinda like a root beer float you take vanilla ice cream and add orange soda and mix it to your thickness liking and enjoy. It is "BOMB DIGITY" You should try this one. ENJOY.
1 comment:
sounds good I am going to try these tomorrow! Out here in Cali they have this place called orange Juilis ad they make something similar to that and kinda easier.It is kinda like a root beer float you take vanilla ice cream and add orange soda and mix it to your thickness liking and enjoy. It is "BOMB DIGITY" You should try this one. ENJOY.
Post a Comment