I have to say that I have the best friends and family in the whole world. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement, the shoulders to cry on, the flowers, chocolate and Diet DP. I honestly could not have made it through all this without my personal guardian angels that I have the privileged of calling my friends. I love you all so very much.
Enough sentimental stuff though and back to my eternal quest to find humor in motherhood!
Quotes of the week:
Bryce: "Mom, why didn't you name me Jackie Chan-Master Monkey?"
Avery: "Mom, it's pink!"
Me: with dread... "What's pink?"
Avery: My bathtub.
Me: After immediate inspection, "You poured red Crystal Light in your bath water?"
Aver: "Yeah, it's pink, my favorite."

3 comments:
I love you, Jaymie...especially your sense of humor. Sounds like a delicious bath. :)
At least there isn't sugar in crystal light, non-sticky. :)
We love you Jaymie. Who else could have a child who thought to put crystal light in her bathtub? Tab
Post a Comment