Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Surf's up!

After three years, I have finally decorated Shaylee's bed room. She is so excited to have her own room and I am more excited to finally be finished with it.




6 comments:

Jason and Lorisa Hirschi said...

O man! I'm sure every girl would love to have that room! You did so good at painting that wall Jaymie! You are so talented! Want to do a mural in my room?

(me)linda said...

Pink and surfy...love it. Such a cute room for a darn cute girl!

Annie said...

Way to go, Jaymie! So cute!! She looks so happy standing there. She's lucky to have a talented mommy who cares so much :)

Sarah said...

Even my boys are jealous. Great job Jaymie.

The Gwilliams said...

I'll have to come see her room sometime. It looks amazing and I'm sure she's just loving it! Great job!

Tiffany said...

That's adorable! No wonder she loves it. Which room is she in now? You did an awesome job with the painting!