While I was tutoring, Bryce asked me to open a jar of peanut butter. I opened it and handed it back thinking he was going to eat some with a spoon for a snack. When I finished with my student,Bryce found me and told me he made a surprise for me but that I had to close my eyes. I closed my eyes (peeking just enough to not run into anything) and e lead me back into the kitchen. When I opened my eyes I found this stuck to the counter.

He told me it was a peanut-butter-cracker temple. He designed and engineered it all by his little five year old himself just for me. Could you seriously ask for a better gift than a temple? I will admit, though I didn't eat it, I transferred it to a paper plate and kept it out on the counter for a couple days. It made me smile every time I looked at it. I love my sweet little boy!
5 comments:
So cool!
Are we still on for this Saturday? What's the plan? How can I help? I can make pie. :)
Oh my gosh, that is precious!!
that sounds totally like a Bryce thing to do and say, way cute, it actually looks good,
That boy just melts my heart.
Your kids are so fun! I think I could learn alot from them! Thanks for sharing your gift (temple) with us!
Post a Comment