Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday boy!


As of today, I have two six year olds. For two weeks Shaylee and Bryce are the same age. (You can imagine the looks I get when I say that and follow it with, "No, they aren't twins). It was too bad that Bryce and Shaylee both started throwing up yesterday but they didn't get sick until after the birthday party. In fact they didn't get really sick until they were at their aunt's house and Paxton and I had just started snowboarding. We had done two runs when we go the call that the kids were throwing up. Go figure. This is the cake I made. Bryce requested a petulacasaurus (sp) cake. I don't know what one of those looks like but I did my best anyway.

Bryce Age 2

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most wonderful boy a mom could ask for!

6 comments:

(me)linda said...

I don't know what a petulacasaurus is supposed to look like, but that cake looks pretty awesome! Hope your your cute little six year olds get felling better soon.

Annie said...

How cute is that?!! I mean the cake AND the pic of little Bryce. Great job on both, Jaymie :P

Melissa Oman said...

I love the cake. I like that they are the same age for a little bit. I think it is so cool. I still remember when Shaylee was born and watching her while you went to make sure everything was good with Bryce in your tummy! Where does the time go???!!
You guys can come visit anytime you want to unthaw. (Chris & Kristen & Matt & Brooke are here too!)

Brookie said...

what a cute cake...im sorry that oakley missed bryces party, he was so excited to go but my uncle died friday morning and we were off to utah for the funeral on saturday morning. brycde is such a sweet little boy!

Kira: said...

Jaymie, your limitless talents never cease to amaze me!

Kira: said...

sorry- "introduction" is me- Kira- don't know why I had it set that way?