Can I even say how lucky I am to be married to Paxton. He is amazing, sweet, wonderful, hardworking, pretty dang hot, and treats me like a princess. Last week I was having a bad day and at the end of it all I wanted to do was take a bath and read a book. I got in the tub and filled it up but forgot I had been doing wash and consequently had a luke warm bath. Paxton came up later and noticed I was shivering but stupidly determined to sit in my bathtub. A few minutes later he came back with huge pots of water he had heated up on the stove for me. I, of course, burst into tears. He kept bringing water till my bath was perfect. I really am one of the luckiest girls on the planet.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Lucky Girl
Can I even say how lucky I am to be married to Paxton. He is amazing, sweet, wonderful, hardworking, pretty dang hot, and treats me like a princess. Last week I was having a bad day and at the end of it all I wanted to do was take a bath and read a book. I got in the tub and filled it up but forgot I had been doing wash and consequently had a luke warm bath. Paxton came up later and noticed I was shivering but stupidly determined to sit in my bathtub. A few minutes later he came back with huge pots of water he had heated up on the stove for me. I, of course, burst into tears. He kept bringing water till my bath was perfect. I really am one of the luckiest girls on the planet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever. Way to go Packy!
Ok, Paxton wins the prize! That's just the nicest thing ever.
[Paxton]well....what you don't realize, my dear, is that it was all just a good excuse to see you in the bathtub......several times. :0)
Jaymie,
That is so sweet!
That took some work.
What an awesome husband!!!
right on Packy!!!...unca dale
WOW! Sweet Paxton! We all have those days, I know I do...maybe like everyday! j/k. Not really though!! What a nice guy. That has happened to me so many times where all I wanted was a warm bath and then you get in and all the hot water is gone!! Grrr! I relate with ya darling! by the way kimball told me about your new toy, the bike. I am jealous! I told him maybe I'd swap in my dirt bike for one of those, looks like fun! Also, i love the pics of Shaylee when she cut her hair. Kate did that and I died! i don't think I have ever been so hysterical...I was so mad!!! I think every little girl must doe that. Kate said she did it because that's what Mulan does?!!!! What, no more Disney movies! j/k.
Post a Comment