Bryce: Mom, maybe we could get a pet rat, or a snake, or a killer whale. You aren't allergic to them. But we can't get another dog. Daddy is allergic to them... they make him crazy.
I love Bryce's comments - they just make me laugh! I love your blog, and being able to keep track of you guys a bit :) Your last post (about the social services being called on you) was posted on April Fools, so I had a hard time believing it actually happened...but you must not have been joking! What a horrendous experience that must have been - I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I hope you know what a wonderful job you're doing as a mom, and how much I look up to you, Jaymie! Love you!
2 comments:
Yeah, get the killer whale Jaymie. They'll probably eat those dogs that make Paxton crazy!
I love Bryce's comments - they just make me laugh! I love your blog, and being able to keep track of you guys a bit :) Your last post (about the social services being called on you) was posted on April Fools, so I had a hard time believing it actually happened...but you must not have been joking! What a horrendous experience that must have been - I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I hope you know what a wonderful job you're doing as a mom, and how much I look up to you, Jaymie! Love you!
Post a Comment