Monday, May 18, 2009

Quote of the week

Bryce: Mom, what is the moon made of?
Avery: I know!
Me: What is it Avery?
Avery: Green sea turtles!


Me: Bryce, it is time to come in!
Bryce (to his little girl friend that lives around the corner): Bye smushy-poo! I will see you later!
Friend: See you later Honey Bear!
Bryce (coming in the house): I will miss her so much.
Me: You have to be kidding me...

Avery: (Crying upstairs)
Me: Avery what is the problem?
Avery: I'm so sad
Me: What's the matter.
Avery: I don't have any lip gloss in my life.
Me: I so dread when you are a teenager.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like you will have fun with both of them when they are teenagers. They are so cute, I love your kids.

(me)linda said...

Bah hahaha! Bye Smooshy-poo? Oh man...that's good stuff.

Pops said...

the best is yet to come...unca dale