Sunday, June 7, 2009

Full Bloom

I love spring! Now that we have been in our house almost four years I get to reap the "fruits" of my labor. All of our fruit trees are producing and my flowering bushes look wonderful. I love having a hand in creating things that are beautiful.

Front yard:







Grape vines"

My David Austin roses I saved up for last year:



Apples:

Peaches:

Pears:

8 comments:

Brookie said...

yeah!! how exciting:) the flowers look beautiful!

JoJo said...

Uh-oh. I am seriously coveting your fruit trees.

(me)linda said...

Wow! Time for a party at your house. :)

Anne said...

I love all the colors and how wonderful that you are getting fruit on your trees!

Tiffany said...

I am so jealous of those fruit trees! Everything looks wonderful.

Bunnell's said...

Looks awesome!!! GOOD JOB lady!

Ware Family said...

I can't WAIT until we plan on being somewhere long enough to have fruit trees.
I loooove peaches!

Pops said...

lovely landscapes...unca dale