Bryce: Mom I saw the strangest thing.
Me: What was it?
Bryce: I think it was a donkey-horse.
Me: You're right. Those are strange.
Shaylee (at dinner last night): Look Mom, I made a mashed potato snowman. (It was made of potatoes with peas for eyes and a piece of carrot for a nose.)
Avery(while making play-do worms with Bryce): Mom, do worms have wieners? What is a wiener anyway?
Me: I had a new experience today
Paxton: What was is?
Me: Bryce came up to me while we were at the beach and said "look what I found Mom" and then proceeded to drop a five inch live fish in my lap.

4 comments:
hahaha...kids are the best:)
Thank you for keeping me laughing! I always love reading your blog. In fact you are the one who inspired me to do it too. :)
The fish was the best!!!!! I jumped up faster than you did!!! It couldn't have dropped the tiny fish he found..no it had to be the big one!!! :D
I'm learning that "wiener" is a commonly used, yet misunderstood word at your house!
Your kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment