Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Adoption Update
We have been chosen as one of the top three families for a little boy here in Boise. He is five and he is absolutely adorable. He looks a lot like Shaylee with dark blond hair and blue eyes. Everything seems very promising but we won't find out for sure for two more weeks. It is so weird to look at his picture and think that he could be our son. I am so excited it is hard to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's great news! Hope everything works out for your family. We'll be praying for you!
You guys are in our prayers!!!
We're keeping our fingers crossed for you!
I'm so stoked for you guys!! I'll be waiting for for good news...fingers crossed! :)
Congrats! So he will be just younger than Bryce? When did this all happen? A few weeks ago, you were at our house and just barely looking in to this... can this happen so fast? That is so cool! Do you have a pic? What is his name? I hope your wishes come true!
How exciting! We could be getting a lot of new members to the family very soon! We'll be praying for you! Love you guys!
Post a Comment