Jealous!!Maybe next year!
SO JEALOUS! We just bought and planted fruit trees this year and I'm already looking to a few years down the road. Can't wait.
Very impressive! We still live in an apartment, so gardens are difficult (especially in Phoenix). I'm trying to grow some herbs and flowers inside, but I do not have a green thumb. I'm Jelous too!
Good for you, Jaymie! Looks beautiful!
I, too am extremely jealous! Those all look amazing. Great job!
holy! can i come live with you??
WOW. Your yard has changed so much since last time we were out! It's beautiful, Jaym
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jealous!!
Maybe next year!
SO JEALOUS! We just bought and planted fruit trees this year and I'm already looking to a few years down the road. Can't wait.
Very impressive! We still live in an apartment, so gardens are difficult (especially in Phoenix). I'm trying to grow some herbs and flowers inside, but I do not have a green thumb.
I'm Jelous too!
Good for you, Jaymie! Looks beautiful!
I, too am extremely jealous! Those all look amazing. Great job!
holy! can i come live with you??
WOW. Your yard has changed so much since last time we were out! It's beautiful, Jaym
Post a Comment