Precious! Definitely a keepsake :)
how cute and you are the one to thank for giving him that forever family...you are awesome jaymie!!
That is so darling- I bet writing "Mom" and "Dad" was especially meaningful to him!
tearing up now!
Jaymie...So Cute and very touching...I am happy for you and so happy for him!
What a sweet little boy! I love that he has a forever family now!
Awww! That is so sweet! What a cute boy, how are things going for you guys?
How sweet!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Precious! Definitely a keepsake :)
how cute and you are the one to thank for giving him that forever family...you are awesome jaymie!!
That is so darling- I bet writing "Mom" and "Dad" was especially meaningful to him!
tearing up now!
Jaymie...So Cute and very touching...I am happy for you and so happy for him!
What a sweet little boy! I love that he has a forever family now!
Awww! That is so sweet! What a cute boy, how are things going for you guys?
How sweet!
Post a Comment