Monday, November 23, 2009

Things I love!

Things I have loved witnessing this month:

Bryce offering to switch bunk beds with Jacob because bad dreams don't come up to the top bunk.

Shaylee recommending Jacob put the star on the top of the tree because this is a special Christmas for him.

Avery leaning over at the table and kissing Jacob on the cheeck and telling him he is her favorite new brother.

Jacob accidentally hurting Avery and him trying to kiss it better.

Shaylee leaving a suprise note for me and Paxton it the fridge. It said that we were the best parents she ever had and that she thought it was cool that we could adopt Jacob.

Jacob telling me he wanted to give me something and then kissing my cheeck.

Watching all four of the kids play together.

We have so much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Becky said...

..... and you and your sweet family are some of the things I love!! :)

Annie said...

I love to read your blog, Jaymie! Such wonderful things are happening for you guys :) Happy Thanksgiving from the Ferrins!