So, after a nice weekend with the in-laws we decided it was time to drive home. As we were leaving Avery started to say her stomach hurt. Being Mom I grabbed a large tin can just in case we needed it on our 2 hour ride home. By the time we got home, 3hours later FIVE of us were throwing up. We had to stop 10 times to clean out the can and to find bathrooms to clean up in. Not to mention the time I went to go clean out the can and slipped and fell sending flying throw up all over (but that luckily did not land on me!). After we got home I parked myself in the bathroom and figured if I could take care of myself, Paxton could take care of the kids. I came down in the middle of the night to find Paxton asleep on the floor, with all the kids camped around him in the living room. There were bowls and tissues and blankets all over. He took such good care of all of us and was a total trooper (although I think for the first time ever, he was happy to go back to work today).
I got to play photographer over the weekend and took some good pics. Here are a few of the newest members of the family, Charlotte, Abby and Ashley!
Ooh, do you think it's the flu, or food poisening? That is no fun while traveling- or anytime, but especially traveling!!! Hope you are all feeling better soon!
6 comments:
Ooh, I know how that feels! Sorry you guys are so sick :(
Ooh, do you think it's the flu, or food poisening? That is no fun while traveling- or anytime, but especially traveling!!! Hope you are all feeling better soon!
What a nightmare! Good thing you were smart enough to get that can! But the pictures look great :)
We are doing the same thing here in IF. I feel for you! Good job on the pictures.
I am sorry you guys are sick. As for the pictures, I don't think it is just the new camera. You are a natural! Great pictures!
there is nothing worse than a child that needs to throw up. horrible, horrible, horrible! i'm so sorry!
happy new year, jaymie! i love all your posts. they are so fun to read.
Post a Comment