Paxton (to me): You do have plenty of initive, what you sometimes lack is finish-iative.
Paxton (to me): Hold on babe, you are caboose-ing. You have to give me the whole train of though and not just the very end or it doesn't make sense.
This guys knows me entirely way too well... But that is a good thing!
Also, I have made a blog for my photography pictures! I am having so much fun with this it hardly seems like work.
www.swanfallsphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:
Paxton cracks me up! Those are some sweet quotes. When did you start taking pictures? They look awesome!
I love the caboose-ing comment!!
BTW- why can't we leave comments on the photo blog?!?!? I promise I would do nothing but praise the photographer and the adorable subjects!
Can I be your first customer?! I have been really wanting to get family photos, and I absolutely LOVE what I have seen so far. You would make my day, week, month... I am being totally serious!
Hey Jaymie!
So you just left my house and I was so excited about Maternity pictures that I hopped right onto your blog to check it out. I love your work your pictures are beautiful, and I'm so excited to schedule something. I also decided to check out your family blog to get to know you alittle better if I'm going to be showing you my lovely belly here soon haha. I hope you don't mind. I too have a blog and am probably a blog addict. I love to check out others blogs and have found quite a few friends from blogging. One of the friends I've met is named Sheye, she is photographer and she too has experienced the loss of a child. I thought you might like to check out her work, it's unbelievable. Here is her address
http://www.sheyerosemeyerphotography.com/blog Anywho, Hooray for Maternity pictures and I hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment