Friday, January 8, 2010
Woo Hoo!!
I have been used to running my own little tutoring buisness but with three (almost four) kids in school now my time after school is limited. I have been looking at finding something else to do to earn a little extra money but didn't find anything that I was excited about until I got my beautiful new camera. I am hopelessly addicted. I don't think there has been one day since I got it that I haven't been taking pictures, experimenting with the camera or editing. So, I have decided to make my hobby a little side business (Swan Falls Photography, I just barely thought of that!) that atleast pays for it's self. I am so excited that I could barely sleep last night after I bought some indoor backdrops and lighting yesterday. Thanks to my other photography friends for letting me pick your brains and steal your kids (my kids run when I pull out my camera now!) Wish me luck!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck! And good for you!!! I'm so excited for you to have something that you love to do and earn a little extra too.
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!
Love ya!!!
You can steal, I mean practce on, my kids anytime you want!!!! :D
Your pictures ROCK! Good luck!
You are so amazing at everything you try - I'm sure this will be a success too! :)
Post a Comment