I'm so excited, I get to say boy"S"! I still get a kick out of the plural. It was Bryce's birthday on Monday and Jacob's birthday yesterday. At the moment Shaylee has yet to have her birthday so she and Bryce are both seven for two weeks. So, to summarize the kids are now 7,7,6 and 4. We actually had to buy a present for Avery since everyone else gets parties and presents and she was feeling so left out. It is kind of fun having so many birthdays in February since it is a kind of blah month otherwise. I am so lucky to have two of the sweetest, kindhearted, adorable boys I have ever known.
I finally finished my edits for the my pageant shoot. It was for Miss Idaho and Miss Teen Idaho and I really wanted these to turn out nice. I have posted them on my photography blog. It is nice to have those done and in the mail. It is still hard to believe I have only had my buisness going for a month. So far so good though!

No comments:
Post a Comment