Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear Paxton

Wow, life has been more than a little crazy lately huh? I guess that is what we do well together, a little crazy. I've gotta say that I've learned to appriciate you on several different levels since January. You do so much around the house but I didn't realize HOW much until you couldn't do it any more and my "honey do" list got longer and longer. I have learned a few handy things too. Like how to change the oil and transmition fluid in the van and how to clean out a clogged vacuum. I also learned that you can throw me a rockin' birthday party complete with games and a fondue fountain. All these years and you kept that one hidden but now I know! 

I've especially come to appriciate how hard you work. Til now I've know the stress of staying up all night with a sick kid, endless cleaning, throwing up for nine months, and being on call 24-7. But till now, I havn't realized the stress that comes from working and having obligations to other people. With over 8,000 pictures to work through last moth with all the dance studios, life was more than a little stressful that way. I've listened when you've talked about it but I didn't really understand, til now.

I appriciate you getting up and working a job that you don't exactly love. I appricate that you do this to provide for us and that if you were just a single guy you probably would be doing something very different. I love that despite the insane hours you work, you are always so happy to be home and always help me when you can. The other day I found your resume on the computer and was looking threw it. What an amazing, brilliant, hardworking man you are! It totally gave me butterflies... I'd marry you in a heartbeat all over again. God must have known how badly I needed you because there isn't another person on the face of the planet that could be more perfect for me. Thank you for making my life wonderful.

Your loving, adoring, lucky, and grateful wife,

Jaymie