Dear Bryce,
You did it!! Yay! After two months you are finally out of your brace. Just so you know, you havn't always been the bravest of our children but you didn't even cry when you did this. You were sitting on Avery's back like she was a pony (something I have told you not to do before!) I was frantically trying to get ready for soccer and you came up to me and said that you thought your finger was paralized. Being the awesome mom I am, I gave you a frozen pork loin roast (I lost our cold pack.) And packed you all in the car. By the time we got out of the van for soccer your finger was purple and sticking out a strange angle. It was late so I did the logical thing. I went to Walgreens and bought popsicles, adhesive wrap and IBprophen. I gave everyone the popsicles and then collected the sticks and splinted your finger. The next morning we got an X-ray and sure enough. BUSTED! You have been a pretty tough guys learning to write and play the Wii even with your right hand splinted. Last week we got the all clear and finally you got your splint off. We have now survived our second family broken bone! You are tougher than you give yourself credit for!!
Loving you!!
Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment