Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Who said wrinkles are bad?

As I have recently turned 28, I have been considering the awkward age where you worry about wrinkles and zits at the same time. Since it is costly to wage a war against both I have made a decision. I have based this conclusion on some rather infallible logic that runs like this.

If wrinkles come from emotion, smiling, maturity and sun, to not have wrinkles would be contributed to the lack of these. Now what kind of life would that be?! Sure you may look younger but who said that that was a good thing anyway? Being a teenager was pretty miserable. My early twenties were spent raising kids. Now as I approach 30 I have some free time to myself, my kids are less maintenance and life is pretty much great. I would want to be younger for anything.

So in conclusion, I will spend this year outside, smiling, playing and loving my kids. Wrinkles be d**ned and bring on 30!

2 comments:

Ryan and Tawnee said...

Enjoy 28 it won't last long...31 sneaks up on ya and then you'll really wonder when you jumped on board the wrinkle train! Love the bike!! Looks like fun!!

Jaymie Quigley said...

Good to hear from you Tawnee! You're right, the bike is fun. Hope you are all doing well!