Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me...

Saturday afternoon I came down from a nap to find a pile of pizza toppings on the counter top. Knowing that Shaylee does not like pineapple I deduced that she had helped herself to the leftover pizza and pulled the toppings off. I commented as much and Paxton confirmed my suspicion. Since I don't believe in wasting food, I helped myself to the toppings. When I had halfway swallowed my mouthful Paxton looked up at me and yelled, "Don't eat that! Shaylee had worm guts all over her hands and pulled the pizza toppings off before she washed them." Chalk it up to developing my immune system I guess...

4 comments:

(me)linda said...

EEEEewwwwww. That's gotta make all you had eaten sit real nice. Mmm Yummy.

Annie said...

Oh my NASTY!!! You are a real mom.

Tiffany said...

I think it's funny that Paxton commented on her hands and yet said nothing about encouraging her to wash them? Hmmm... ;-) just kidding. That makes me feel ill just thinking about it.

Anne said...

Uggh! So now I am curious how Shaylee got worm guts all over her hands.