Thursday, October 16, 2008
Shout it Out!
Alright my fellow bloggers, I admit I had kind of a grouchy weekend and in a effort to get through this bad mood detour have been trying to change my attitude. Today I feel like I have done it and I just have to shout out how truly blessed I am. I have the most precious children I could ever dream of. They are intelligent, beautiful, and (most importantly) super sweet. My husband is the man of my dreams in every way. He is the greatest joy in my life and in every way my soulmate. I have an incredible family that I love for being the wacky, fun-loving people that they are. My parents are exceptional and I will be forever devoted to them for wisdom, advice and occasional bad joke. My in-laws rock and I am lucky to be accepted as part of their family. My friends are my personal guardian angles that keep me happy, grounded, and from doing anything too irrational. I love my life and thank God for the serious blessings He has poured into our home. Life is good and I will spend the day dancing in my kitchen with my adorable kids with the music cranked up! If life is good for you too, try shouting it out. I'll listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Conference weekend, I myself had a "Mommy on the Edge" kind of a weekend. So nice to shake that off, and set your feet on a more positive path. Family is the best for help with that. Isn't it a great plan that we have these built in support systems?! I couldn't manage without mine.
PS- Are we all getting together tomorrow? I apologize for being such a poor communicator.
Jaymie! Check me out, I'm actually making a post. I'm terrible about keeping in touch. I was going through my camera the other day and found the pictures from when my mom, baby, and I visited you this summer. I'll send them to you when I get them uploaded.
Hope you're all doing great!
Jaymie, you're the best! I hope you had a great time singing and dancing in your kitchen!
Post a Comment