Here is a recap of our dinner conversation tonight:
Bryce: Dad, if I ever see an alien is it OK if I punch it in the wiener?
Me: Bryce, please don't use potty talk, especially at dinner. Now eat.
Bryce: But Dad didn't answer my question.
Paxton:What was the question?
Bryce: If I ever see an alien is it OK if I punch it in the wiener?
Avery: What's a wiener?
Paxton: How do you even know if aliens have wieners?
Me: Bryce do you even know what a wiener is?
Bryce: Yeah it's the part right-
Me: Never mind, don't talk, just eat.
Avery (holding up a bite of salmon): Is this a wiener?
Me: No, that is fish. Now eat it.
Avery: Is it a fish's wiener?
Paxton (laughing): No, fish don't have wieners.
Avery: Oh, is it it's head.
Me (glaring at Paxton): No more talking. Eat your dinner please.
Avery (holding up another bite): Is this part the fish wiener?
Me: Can I please be excused?

9 comments:
That actually made me laugh, which was not an easy thing to do after a day like today (I swear my son hates me).
So thanks Bryce for your potty mouth, it was the highlight of my day!
Priceless.
Aww...he had me at wiener. Who says that?! Hilarious. I laughed SO hard at the first line that I couldn't continue reading.
This is so stinkin funny! Never a dull moment with your kids! I am excited to be with you for Christmas!
That is the funniest thing I've ever read. Thanks for brightening my day.
oh my gosh, that is sooo funny!! i love that, if that doesn't make someone laugh i don't know what will:) Thanks for sharing that is great!
Oh my gosh, that is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Your children are so beautiful.
Oh man Jaymie, Thankyou! This woke me up and gave me the energy to finish my shift. I love your kids, even when they potty talk about weiners...
Tab
Can't wait to share that one with Richard...
And your pictures turned out nice. I love the fog.
Post a Comment