Nice, we got these just in time for Christmas! AND I think Paxton will OK doing real (not E-cards) Christmas cards this year. We also had to take these after being rained out the first day and with about 15 min notice on the second day. At least they turned out cute!
Cute Family! I love the picture of the three kids on the bridge! Do you have that book on sleeping? If so will you bring it for Christmas? We are excited to see you guys!
I also like the picture of you all walking on the bridge hand in hand. Awesome! Your kids are so cute. I thought about sending out a Christmas card this year, but I don't know if anybody would want a picture of just Jordan and me. Usually it is the kids that make a cute card. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Jay-those turned out REALLY cute! I live in the same town but your kids look like they have grown a ton since I saw them last! P.S. You look amazing and I can't believe your hair in the kissing shot. WOW!
7 comments:
Cute Family! I love the picture of the three kids on the bridge! Do you have that book on sleeping? If so will you bring it for Christmas? We are excited to see you guys!
I also like the picture of you all walking on the bridge hand in hand. Awesome! Your kids are so cute. I thought about sending out a Christmas card this year, but I don't know if anybody would want a picture of just Jordan and me. Usually it is the kids that make a cute card. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
I'm diggin the fog! The turned out very cute indeed.
The pictures turned out great Jaymie! I love the picture of Avery by herself and all of you on the bridge. You're gorgeous by the way!
Jay-those turned out REALLY cute! I live in the same town but your kids look like they have grown a ton since I saw them last! P.S. You look amazing and I can't believe your hair in the kissing shot. WOW!
Love the pictures!
You guys look great!! Jaymie, I can't believe how long your hair is! It's really beautiful.
Post a Comment