Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I gotta dress!!!!
I am so excited! I finally found a formal dress to wear or the pageant. I didn't really think that after my senior prom I would have to keep worrying about finding modest dresses. YEAH RIGHT! I was so discouraged last weekend when I tried on all my sister-in-laws dresses and none of them worked. I really didn't want to go and spend a bunch of money on a dress that I would only wear once or twice. When many of the other contestants are spending hundreds (300-1,000+) on a dress I know I am cheap but I just didn't feel like I can justify that right now. So, in desperation I went shopping last night and found TWO dresses that would work, both on sale for way less than $100. That was almost as good as finding my interview suit for $10 (originally $75) last week! I am very tempted to post a picture of the dress but I want to surprise my friends that are coming to the pageant. Anyway, one less thing to worry about before standing in front of hundreds of people in spandex (aghh)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oooo I can't wait to see! When is the pageant?
Well, you had better be sure and post pictures after the pageant!!!
Post a Comment