I am happy to say that I made my goal of being happy all through the holidays. I know that may seem like a silly goal but I have a tendency to get busy and stressed out and, occasionally just sad. I didn't want to put a damper on anyone else's Christmas so I made a goal to choose to be happy all through the holidays. It is a good thing I did or I may have strangled my daughter when she put her foot through the canvas I had been painting for two months.
On another note, I have figured out for me to be happy I have to have something to anticipate or something that is a challenge for me. I guess I am an adrenalin junkie or something. Anyway, to follow on the heels of learning to ride a motorcycle and speaking at EFY, my next adventure is the Mrs. Idaho International Pageant. I have been accepted and given a title. I am Mrs. Tri-Counties and I have no idea what I am doing (how's that for an opening platform?).
The pageant is March, my crown and sash (weird) are coming in the mail. I'll let you know how things go... If anything else this should be entertaining.

6 comments:
So I'm curious--how did you land your EFY speaking gig (not that I want one!). Just curious.
And I'm anxiously awaiting updates for your Mrs. Tri Counties pageant. Way to go Jaymie!
They say you will regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did.
I love challenges and resolutions too, although I wouldn't go so far to say I'm an adrenaline junkie--"donorcycles" are too scary for me (haha, that's what my dad calls them, he is a dr).
You will be amazing as Mrs. Idaho! Can't wait to see how things go!
Way to go, Jaymie :) I looked you up on the website. You look great(duh!). What is your platform?
Mrs. Idaho!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Go hott momma!
What?! How did you even think of that? Too funny. Not just anyone can say they've been Mrs. Tri-Counties. You go girl! Kick butt!
That is just plain awesome. Your picture is gorgeous (of course). I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment