
Shaylee after the first time she found my haircutting scissors:

Shaylee after the second time she found my haircutting scissors:
Shaylee waking up on Saturday with gum in her hair:

Shaylee on Easter Sunday being glad that her mom knows how to cut hair:

4 comments:
I love her haircut!!! It is super cute:)
I think she looks great! But hide the gum! :)
I didn't know you could do hair!
hey Jaymie I'm glad you found us. It is so fun to see pics of your kids. Especially Shaylee...I remember when we came to her blessing. She is getting so big. Kimball is so excited to see Paxton this weekend. I had something planned already so I hope they can get some time tonight when the twins go to bed. Kimball is really excited to see his best pal. I'll add you to my blog if that's okay. It will be fun to check in on each other from time to time. How is the public speaking going. Last time we talked you were all lined up to do EFY. Are you going to do that again?? I hope you guys will come and visit us again this summer, we'd love to have you anytime.
Post a Comment