On April 25th our little family will participate in the Boise, March for Babies. It is a 6.1 mile course and ALL FIVE of us will complete it for a total of 30.5 miles (yes, even little Avery). In an effort to raise money in Colin's name, I was hoping that some of our friends and family could consider donating one dollar for each of the children you have been blessed with. I know that finances are tough at the moment and many of you contribute to many other good causes so this is totally voluntary. Even if you just check my blog and have never met me or my family we would still welcome a small contribution. If any of our family is close and would like to join our walk we would love some company and strollers are welcome! There will be food and entertainment afterward.
The most important lesson I have learned through all of this is that it is easy to ask for a miracle when things go wrong, but it is harder to be grateful for the miracles of so many things going right. Thank you all so much for your love and support over the last two years. Your prayers and thoughts have helped us survive and we will forever be grateful to you all.

2 comments:
That's awesome, Jaymie! I know the walk for juvenile diabetes we did last year was a great experience for our family,and we plan on doing it again. Have so much fun! Love you guys!
oh, this makes me cry! I wasn't completely aware of everything that happened. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you more. We would be happy to donate, I hope we aren't too late. Just tell me or Kimball where to send the check. I can't imagine the pain you've felt jayme but I do know the pain of not being able to have a baby at all and it's terrible. You are one of the strongest people I know. It sounds like you've had a lot of good friends and support around you. We should keep in better touch. I'm glad we found each others blogs. Just let me know where to send my donation. Wish we could be there to walk with you. I love you quote about it's hard to be grateful for the miracles when something bad occurs...so true, so true!!!
Post a Comment