This week I have had some new adventures in photography. I got to do a girl's soccer team pics AND one of the dad's had a huge lift (he's an electrician) so I got to try my hand at some aerial shots!! The last Saturday I got to do a modeling photo shoot for a new online magazine (Modesty with Style). Besides the models freezing in swimsuits and Idaho wind that was a blast and tested my style posing to the max.
Yesterday I started doing pictures of my girl's little Dance Studio Tip Tap Toes. I had so much fun with these little girls dressed as bumblebees, Peter Pan, and rocking it out in pink and silver glitter and hip hop clothes. I'm so excited to go back for more today. Here are a few pic of my girls. I do have to say that they are becoming scary good at taking pictures.




1 comment:
I wish you were the photographer when my girls were dancing with Tip Tap Toes. How does Shaylee like Hip Hop?
Post a Comment