Saturday, October 8, 2011
Goodbye Summer
I have come to the scientific conclusion that I am, in fact, solar powered. Either that or part reptile. The sun has been gone for three days and I have turned into a tired, grouchy, sluggish dinosaur-momma. Then today the sun came back out and magically my happy, generally good disposition came back. I don't understand the condition but I am going to call it solardependentgrouchyitis. It goes along with nocturnalpolarpeditis (the scientific name I made up for getting freezing cold feet before getting into bed.) I believe that the onset of both of these conditions could have something to do with growing up in Egypt and not adapting well to the cold. Symptoms can be treated by moving to a warmer country or constantly being plugged into an electric heater. After three days of giving up my flip flops and sun dresses I'm ready for spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yes, jaymie:) you are a little sunflower:) you remind me of my mom, you both love the sun!
Post a Comment